Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well today as I am two days from departure on my life changing adventure I am wondering, will I fit everything that I need for two months in my bacpack...does not seem likely.  This feelinf of being unsure what the next two months of my life holds for me is something that causes me excitmennt and nervouseness all the same.  For me this trip to africa is 4 years in the making and as I am writing this i cannot believe that the day is fast approaching.  reality has set in and my heart and mind are ready for this incredible journey with many incredible faculty and students.  We hope that you will check back often as we promise to keep you updated on our many adventures of this Zambian Nursing practicum.  To friends family and fellow students and faculty Musiyale hande which means stay safe.
Susie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Susie Im Here Watching to See how You Are Doing Everyday Baby Doll Dont Drink the Frog Nog There Its Prob Real Lol....Im Sooo Proud Of You Beautiful Lady Africa Is Luck To Have You!!!!!!!.....
    <3 You Mmwwhhaa!!!XOXOXOOXOXOXO....

    ReplyDelete