Friday, January 6, 2012


Only a few more sleeps until we will all be flying into Lusaka to start our adventure in Zambia.  I feel that time is going so fast and that the few days left in Canada are not enough, but at the same time excitement is growing and I’m anxious to start!  Today was packing day and that is when reality really hit me;   we will soon be leaving our friends and family behind and it will just be us and our suitcases in Zambia. I know that the excitement will make the next seven weeks fly by, but I can’t help but reflect back that seven weeks ago from today we were all in classes working on projects and papers.  That seems like a while ago! Panic, excitement, happiness and sadness seem to be the emotions that I switch between and I am sure I’m not the only one. I wish a safe trip for everyone to Zambia as we reunite in just over a week!
-Denée

No comments:

Post a Comment