Sunday, January 15, 2012

As I say goodbye to England and hello to Zambia I am so excited to see what these next 7 weeks will bring. I still find it difficult to grasp that we are on the otherside of the world. I myself have never travelled outside of North America so this is all a new experience for me. I often think of what I might be doing if I was back home in Canada , but nothing can even come close to compare to what I am doing right now! These last 5 days in England have been amazing, full of beautiful buildings and historical monuments, however I am ready to get to Zambia and start this journey. After months of planning, it is finally here, we will soon be in Zambia.
See you in seven weeks Canada!

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. I am trying again. This is Jessica's Nannie and I just want to wish all of you a wonderful times in Zambia. Everyday will be an adventure I am sure. Stay safe and enjoy. Love to all of you. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete