Sunday, January 8, 2012

T-5 days until I officially depart from Canada to start what might be one of my biggest adventures! We had our packing day a couple days ago, and as I was lugging fifty pounds of medical supplies, gifts, and more into my house the whole trip became real. I am excited for the experiences that lay ahead, although feeling a little anxious to leave the comforts of home. I am thrilled that I am going on this trip with many wonderful student nurses, some who I know well, and others who I anticipate becoming closer with. I look forward to the stories I will have to share throughout my practicum and can not wait to see what the world holds for me!
Sylvia :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck and safe travels. Have fun and the time of your life. You have all worked very hard and all deserve this experience.
    Shari

    ReplyDelete