Saturday, February 5, 2011

Settling in Lusaka

Hello everyone! Day three in Zambia and I feel like I havent stopped sweating! The scenery here is amazing, and it has been sunny ever since we've been here (knock on wood, I prefer the sunshine to rain!) As Jess already said we still be going to a BBQ and volleyball game today. We plan to stay in lusaka for this week, and head to mongu thursday perhaps. The internet is very slow here and cuts out often so please be patient with our blogs! Love you all back home, and miss you like crazy.
~Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Mel! Sounds like you all are having fun :) Miss you too!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking your blog everyday so I am so happy to read and share your experiences. Glad you are having some fun along the way. Stay safe and healthy. Love from Nannie XXX OOO

    ReplyDelete